Best Top 1 Plastic Pallet Supplier
Plastic Pallets are made from HDPE / PP material to make it extremely durable, lasting for a hundred trips or more, and resist weathering, rot, chemicals and corrosion.
**Price quoted including professional advice.
Light duty plastic pallet usually is for export purpose,shipping or cargo consignment. It also classified as one way plastic pallet, or cargo pallet. The pallet weight itself only 6kg to 8kg. Material of pallet usually made by recycled PP, black in colour.
The load capacity of this light duty plastic pallet is 1ton dynamic load, and 2ton or 3ton static load, but zero racking load, means it is not able to put on rack. It may cause accidents due to pallet breakdown.
Medium duty plastic pallets can be used for two functions which are shipping consignments or internal storage. Pallet weight itself is more heavy than light duty plastic pallet, which is around 10 to 15kg. Material of pallet is usually made by HDPE, blue or grey in colour, or recycled PP, black in colour.
The load capacity of this medium duty plastic pallet is 1ton to 1.5ton dynamic load, 4 to 5 ton static load.
In what type of scenario we need to choose medium duty plastic pallet for export purpose? The answer is when the cargo load is more than 1ton and below 1.5ton per pallet. If below 1ton per pallet, the light duty plastic pallet is more than enough for shipping purpose.
The racking load of medium duty plastic pallet is around 300kg to 500kg. Therefore, medium duty plastic pallet also can use for internal storage or internal goods transferring application. It can be store on floor (can up to 1.5ton to 5 ton) or on racking (not more than 500kg).
Benefits of Plastic Pallets versus Wood Pallets
- Durable and long-lasting. Plastic pallets stand up well to the bumps and scrapes of repeated use in transit. They’re an excellent, cost-saving choice for close-looped systems, where you can use them repeatedly. While wood pallets typically provide less than a dozen uses, plastic pallets can be reused more than 200 times.
- Earth friendly. When you replace wood pallets with plastic pallets, you save trees. And because they last longer than wood pallets, plastic pallets require fewer resources. And because they’re recyclable, plastic pallets greatly reduce the amount of waste your company produces. Recyclable plastic pallets don’t end up in landfills, reducing your disposal and landfill costs.
- Lightweight. Plastic pallets weigh less than pallets made of wood. This makes them easier to handle and reduces shipping costs.
- Easy forklift access. Plastic pallets offer four-way access, making them easy to pick up with a forklift.
- Available in a range of designs. These include nesting models that nest neatly together for easy handling and saving floor space between uses; and rackable pallets that fit in open pallet racks, supporting the weight of their loads across an open span.
- Clean. Plastic pallets meet requirements for food-grade applications and reduce the risk of contamination in pharmaceutical applications.
- Weather-resistant. Moisture doesn’t affect plastic pallets. They won’t warp. So, they’re a good choice for outdoor applications or indoor applications where water is an issue. Plastic pallets also are resistant to many chemicals and can be used in all climate conditions.
Plastic pallets are 100% recyclable, reusable and more sustainable as the manufacturing process re-employs previously used materials, avoiding deforestation and reducing the amount of waste in landfills. In addition, as they do not weigh so much, transporting goods on plastic pallets equals a reduction in CO2emissions.
Plastic pallets do not have weak spots at certain points, unlike wood pallets. This is due to the way plastic pallets are constructed: in one solid piece. This results in lower risks of units failing under a heavy load. Choosing plastic pallets over wood pallets eliminates nails, splinters and broken boards.